Natural stones have long been used to beautify homes and commercial properties due to their innate beauty, strength, and durability. Despite their price, more and more homeowners and contractors from Tennessee choose stones over other materials because they know that these stones have a lot of advantages.
The Best Natural Stones for Your Landscape
Picture Perfect Landscapes highly recommend the use of natural stones for any Tennessee landscape not only for their beauty and elegance but also for their strength, durability, and flexibility of use. These stones come in different shapes, sizes, and colors, which offer endless landscaping possibilities. And because they are fitted together like a jigsaw puzzle, replacing marred stones is easier and more economical.
We use natural stones, like:
- Flagstones. Flagstones are strong, durable, beautiful, and slip-proof, making them best for walkways, driveways, steps, retaining walls, pool decks, pool surrounds, and patios.
- Bluestones. These are similar to flagstones but are more expensive. Bluestones’ elegant colors provide interesting backdrop for patios, outdoor kitchens, and water features.
- Granite. Granite is one of the oldest and hardest natural stones and, as such, does not crack even under pressure. It is highly favored by contractors and homeowners for its strength, durability, as well as weather and water resistance. It is best for walls, flooring, countertops, and edgings.
- Sandstones. Sandstones are mostly used in walkways, driveways, and highly trafficked areas due to their resistance to weather and durability.
- Basalt. Your fireplaces, water features, and retaining walls will never look the same when you use basalt. Its earth-toned color, strength, and durability provide any homeowner with projects that are not only sturdy but also beautiful.
- Limestone. The dimmest areas of your landscape will definitely light up with the clever use of this natural stone. It is also durable and weather resistant.
- Marble. Marble’s durability has long been proven -- marble statues and columns built thousands of years ago still stand to this day. And, of course, marble comes in many colors and natural shapes that present unlimited designs for floors, walls, pool surrounds, and a whole lot more.
Can You Install Natural Stones in DIY Manner?
Most are asking if they can install these natural stones by themselves. Our answer is both yes and no. It is possible to install these stones in your landscape, but it may end up as a messy job.
The first issue is safety. Natural stones come from rugged stones that need to be cut and polished with state-of-the-art tools and equipment which may lead to accidents if used by untrained hands. The next factor is economy. Natural stones do not come cheap, so doing it by hit-or-miss procedure can only result in a lot of wasted time, effort, and materials.
And last, of course, is the quality. Natural stone projects require expertise in handling design and installation to create surfaces that are not only a joy to behold but also durable.
What We Can Give You
We only hire the best stone masons and use top-quality natural stones for every project you have in mind. We can recommend designs and colors depending on your needs and desires. We take pride in giving you the best service because we know that you deserve so much more. Call us now for a free appraisal.We Provide Services to the Following Cities, Towns and surrounding areas in TN:
- Landscape Maintenance Memphis, TN
- Mowing Germantown, TN
- Lawn Maintenance Collierville, TN
- Bartlett, TN
- Midtown, TN
- Lawn Care Arlington, TN
- East Memphis, TN
- Central Gardens, TN
- Chickasaw Gardens, TN
- South Wind, TN
- Weed Control/Fertilization Lakeland, TN