Modern homes now have elaborate outdoor kitchens because owners have found them to be the best places to cook and dine in without having to make mess inside their indoor kitchens.
The Need for an Outdoor Kitchen
If you still don’t have a kitchen built outdoors, you’re missing a lot. Outdoor kitchens offer the following advantages:
- Convenience. Cooking outdoors will become less of a chore if you don’t have to run back and forth from your indoor kitchen to the grill just to get ingredients. Modern outdoor kitchens have built-in freezers, coolers, even cupboards and shelves for your storage needs.
- Beauty. An outdoor kitchen is a wonderful addition to an already beautiful landscape. Some people even consider it to be the focal point of an area.
- Beats the heat. You can finally have a cozy place to stay in during hot summer days in your Tennessee home. You and your friends will actually delight in cooking outdoors while enjoying the sight of your beautiful landscape, plus, of course, the benefit of inhaling fresh air.
- Flexibility. An outdoor kitchen provides you with a cool, airy place for cookouts or informal get-togethers with family and friends. Install it with a mini-bar, and you’ll have a cozy place for nightcaps as well.
- Economy. Well, you might have an initial outlay of a few hundred dollars, but since you’ll be preparing and cooking your foods in your outdoor kitchen, you’ll be saving a lot on electricity. You don’t have to use lights, fans, or air conditioners as you would if you cook indoors.
- Health. Eating grilled foods, especially fish or other seafood, has been found to be more beneficial to health -- just don’t burn them. Plus you’ll avoid indoor cooking smoke, which typically leads to respiratory ailments.
- Easy to maintain. Outdoor kitchens are not as hard to clean as their indoor counterparts. You won’t have to scrub and polish the floors and walls -- all it takes is a quick hosing down and you’ll get rid of oily stains, fishy smells, and beer spills.
Outdoor Kitchen Accessories
Cooking outdoors has never been easier with outdoor kitchen accessories right at your fingertips. You can choose to have sinks, countertops, storage compartments, side burners, steamers, fryers, trash bins, and wine coolers, even full-sized fridges and outdoor TVs. However, you have to make sure that these accessories are made from the best materials that can withstand Tennessee’s varied climates to prevent rust and discoloration.
What We Offer
Picture Perfect Landscapes can build you outdoor kitchens designed to meet your impeccable taste and standard. Our highly trained masons and craftsmen can suggest the best features that will complement the look of your existing landscape.
We combine functionality with beauty by using only the best materials available in the market today. We carefully select the natural stones, bricks, or concrete pavers that we use for every project we make. We also use high quality stainless steel for our kitchen accessories, so you can be guaranteed of their strength and durability.
Call us now to start reaping the benefits of outdoor kitchens. We just don’t build them. We make them picture perfect for you.We Provide Services to the Following Cities, Towns and surrounding areas in TN:
- Landscape Maintenance Memphis, TN
- Mowing Germantown, TN
- Lawn Maintenance Collierville, TN
- Bartlett, TN
- Midtown, TN
- Lawn Care Arlington, TN
- East Memphis, TN
- Central Gardens, TN
- Chickasaw Gardens, TN
- South Wind, TN
- Weed Control/Fertilization Lakeland, TN