It is no secret that staying outdoors at night brings about a relaxing and calming effect to one’s tired senses. The sheer beauty of the sky and the cold breeze have a therapeutic benefit that people love and try to experience after a tiring day. But without a functional outdoor lighting system, such an experience is never possible. Fortunately, you have Picture Perfect Landscapes to provide the outdoor relaxation that you’ve been dreaming of.
Benefits of Outdoor Lighting
Aside from letting you relax and enjoy the cool breeze outside at night, outdoor lighting also lets you have the following benefits:
Create focal points. Whether it’s a residential area or a commercial establishment, a fully functional outdoor lighting system could also emphasize specific landscape elements especially at night. It could be an exquisite brick fireplace, a majestic gazebo, a stunning pondless waterfall, or just about any stone structure or water feature. With our expertise, bringing out the best features of your outdoor area is a breeze.
Provide security. A well-lit property has been proven to effectively keep potential burglars at bay. Just seeing that their faces can be identified because the area has lights in strategic places is enough to make anyone think twice to attempt breaking in and entering your property.
Make your outdoors safe. Outdoor lights provide a certain level of safety for your home or business establishment during the night. This way, you can safely and leisurely walk and move around knowing that you don’t run the risk of tripping or falling because of an unseen object.
Types of Outdoor Lighting Fixtures
With the help of our certified and licensed electricians, our company can provide you the exact outdoor lighting fixtures that you need. Such fixtures are meant to make your outdoor area safe for your family, friends, or clients.
These are the most common lighting fixtures that we can install for you:
- Accent/back lights. These are the lighting fixtures you would need if you wish to achieve dramatic effect. Accent lights can be strategically placed to emphasize specific objects outside your home. They are placed at the back of an object, creating a shadow that gives off mystical and dramatic feel.
- Submersible lights. If you have water features, then submersible lights are the perfect option. These outdoor lighting fixtures will make water features such as mini lagoons, waterfalls, ponds, and the like more prominent and stunning. Submersible lights create a dramatic and mesmerizing effect when installed in water features, something that onlookers will definitely appreciate and enjoy.
- Path/spotlights. Path lights and spotlights are commonly installed along walkways, sidewalks, driveways, and front yards or backyards. These allow you and your guests to walk around the property without accidentally slipping or falling because of hazards.
- Down/flood lights. There are specific areas in properties that need to be better illuminated as compared to others. These include parking areas, garages, and fences. These lighting fixtures are meant to deter burglars and vandals from entering your property.
For top notch outdoor lighting system that will give you wonderful benefits, it’s important to hire only the experts. And if you’re from Memphis or nearby areas in Tennessee, Picture Perfect Landscapes is your best choice.
With our certified electricians, complete tools and equipment, and premium electrical supplies, getting the best outdoor lighting system is more than possible with just a phone call. Contact us today to learn more about the value for money services that we offer.We Provide Services to the Following Cities, Towns and surrounding areas in TN:
- Landscape Maintenance Memphis, TN
- Mowing Germantown, TN
- Lawn Maintenance Collierville, TN
- Bartlett, TN
- Midtown, TN
- Lawn Care Arlington, TN
- East Memphis, TN
- Central Gardens, TN
- Chickasaw Gardens, TN
- South Wind, TN
- Weed Control/Fertilization Lakeland, TN