Full-Service Lawn & Landscape Maintenance Services in & Near Memphis, Midtown Memphis & East Memphis, TN
Serving Memphis and nearby communities since 2002.
Unless you want your property to become the eyesore on your block, lawn and landscape maintenance is critical. Whether you are a homeowner, a business owner, or an HOA property owner, freshly cut grass and uniformly trimmed shrubs send a message to your neighbors, customers, and residents that you care about your property's appearance.
As important as lawn and landscape maintenance is, it can be a hassle to do on your own. Instead of spending your free time pushing a lawnmower, you should be spending that time getting some well-deserved rest and doing the things you love! That is why our company has created a full-service lawn and landscape maintenance program for residential, commercial, and HOA properties. Since 2002, our clients have taken advantage of this program that includes mowing, trimming, pruning, edging, landscape bed reshaping, and much more. If your property is located in Memphis, Midtown Memphis, East Memphis, or a nearby community in Tennessee, give us a call today at (901) 246-7656 to enroll.
What is included in our full-service lawn and landscape maintenance program?
When we say full-service, we truly mean full-service. When you sign up for this program, you won't have to lift a finger while we diligently maintain your lawn and your landscape all year long.
Our full-service lawn and landscape maintenance program includes:
- Lawn Mowing - Every week, our crew will come by to cut your grass, but that's not all! After each mow, we will string-trim, edge, and use a blower to remove the grass clippings from your walkways, driveway, parking lot, steps, etc.
- Trimming - Trimming is typically performed bi-weekly or monthly in this program, depending on what is best for your individual landscape. We can shape your hedges, shrubs, and trees into any shape that you like best.
- Pruning - We will prune your hedges, shrubs, and trees as needed. This means that our landscape foreman will take a look and search for any branches that are diseased or dead. Promptly removing these branches will prevent the issue from spreading.
- Fall Cleanup - Every fall, we set your lawn and landscape up for the upcoming winter season. This includes leaf cleanup and removal. We use our blowers and vacuum trucks to completely remove the fallen leaves from your property. Additionally, we will mow, string-trim, edge, trim, prune, reshape your landscape beds, and remove any weeds.
- Spring Cleanup - After winter, your lawn will need a little TLC to encourage it out of its dormant state. To do so, our crew will remove any debris, mow, string-trim, edge, trim, prune, reshape your landscape beds, and remove any weeds.
- Mulch Installation - Because mulch is made up of organic matter, it will slowly decompose. This is a good thing, though! As it decomposes, it will release essential nutrients into your soil. However, this also means that your mulch should be replaced every spring. Our team will take care of this for you so that your plants can remain thoroughly protected all year.
- Landscape Bed Weed Control - Our crew will apply pre-emergent weed control products to your landscape beds a couple of times per year. This will help prevent most weeds. If, by chance, some pesky weeds do surpass the pre-emergent barrier, we will remove them to ensure your landscape beds stay weed-free.
We have been providing exceptional landscape maintenance customer service to the Memphis area since 2002.
Enroll in our full-service lawn and landscape maintenance program today!
Ready to put down the shears and store your lawnmower away for good? We're ready to help you do so. We offer our full-service lawn and landscape maintenance program to residential, commercial, and HOA properties in the Memphis, Midtown Memphis, and East Memphis, TN areas. If your property is located nearby, call us today at (901) 246-7656 to enroll today and say hello to more free time to do the things you love!