We Provide Lawn Disease Control for Properties in Memphis, Midtown Memphis, East Memphis, TN & Nearby Areas
We treat lawn diseases with our lawn disease control service.
Turfgrasses here in Tennessee can encounter a variety of different lawn diseases throughout the year. If your grass isn't healthy, it won't have what it needs to fight off the fungi that cause most of these diseases. Some of the most common ones that we see and treat in our area are brown patch, fairy ring, and dollar spot. To get these unsightly diseases out of your turf, we recommend that you schedule our professional lawn disease control. We also offer a range of lawn care services that will help fix the damage that lawn diseases cause. Our services are available in and throughout the Memphis, TN area, including Midtown Memphis, East Memphis, and nearby cities.
Our lawn disease control is effective against brown patch, dollar spot, fairy ring, and more.
Lawn diseases can be very detrimental to lawns if they are not taken care of. These often derive from fungi that spread throughout your lawn and cause it to become rotten and discolored. As soon as you notice the health of your grass deteriorating, we recommend that you schedule our lawn disease control service to help put a stop to the damage. We've developed effective curative methods of treating some of the most common lawn diseases in Tennessee, including:
- Brown patch - This fungal disease can spread throughout your lawn and cause large, thin, and patchy circles of yellow or brown grass.
- Fairy ring - This is a fungal lawn disease that creates circular patches in your turf. The ground inside the circle often remains green while the outside border of the circle turns into a hay-like brown color.
- Dollar spot - This lawn disease causes your grass to have small, dollar coin-sized circles of brown grass. This fungus can span throughout your turf.
- Leaf spot - Leaf spot causes your grass blades and roots to rot. The fungi often cause your grass blades to have an unhealthy, spotted brown apperance.
Our team has offered professional services like lawn disease control since 2002.
You can avoid lawn diseases in the future with lawn care.
Dealing with a lawn disease is not a fun experience. Luckily, you can help prevent lawn diseases in the future by adhering to a good lawn care regimen. We offer the following services to help keep your lawn healthy and strong throughout the year:
- Fertilization - This service will supply your lawn with essential nutrients throughout the year so it can stay nice and healthy.
- Weed Control - Our weed control service will eliminate weeds from your yard so that your grass won't have to compete with them for essential nutrients.
- Core Aeration - This service helps alleviate soil compaction, making it easier for the roots of your grass to receive sunlight, air, and nutrients so that it can grow to its full potential.
- Overseeding - Our overseeding service will help fix the patchy areas of your lawn. When new grass seeds are sown, they will eventually germinate and grow new and healthy grass in those areas.
Give us a call to schedule our lawn disease control service!
At Picture Perfect Landscapes, we can treat the fungi issues in your grass with our lawn disease control service. We can also help protect your lawn and make it stronger so that it won't succumb to lawn diseases so easily in the future. Our services are available in Memphis, Midtown Memphis, East Memphis, TN, and nearby areas. Give us a call today at (901) 246-7656 to schedule!