Professional Leaf Removal in Memphis, Midtown Memphis, East Memphis, TN & Surrounding Areas
Our professional leaf removal service can help keep your lawn free from pests, lawn diseases, and more.
If you're a property owner, one of the best things you can do to upkeep your lawn is to schedule professional leaf removal every fall. Clearing the littered leaves off of your property can help keep your lawn free from insect and pest infestations, lawn diseases, mold, and more. We offer professional leaf removal in Memphis, TN as well as nearby areas such as Midtown Memphis and East Memphis. You can schedule leaf removal as a standalone service or as a regular part of our fall cleanups. Our team uses leaf blowers and vacuum trucks in our leaf removal process and can visit your property as often as you'd like.
Our Leaf Removal Process
After you sign up for our leaf removal service, our crew will come to your home and use our leaf blowers to get all of the leaf clutter off of your lawn and walkways as well as out of your landscape beds. We then use our blowers to guide the leaves toward your curb and into large piles. Most companies stop here, but not us! Our team actually hauls away the leaves instead of leaving them on your curb. We use a vacuum truck to suck up the large leaf piles and haul them away when we leave. You can rest assured that your property will be clear of any leaf piles when we are finished!
We've served the greater Memphis, TN area with our services since 2002.
We offer leaf removal as part of our fall cleanups or you can sign up separately.
We understand that each property owner has different needs. That is why we offer several options for our leaf removal service. You can either schedule leaf removal on its own or schedule a fall yard cleanup for leaf removal as well as several other maintenance services.
Many of our clients opt for a fall yard cleanup because it is inclusive of so many other services. In each cleanup, we will maintain your lawn and landscape in the following ways:
- Leaf removal: In our leaf removal process, we will blow the leaves off of your lawn and out of your landscape beds and other areas around your property. Then we will dispose of them at the curb with our vacuum trucks.
- Mowing: We will then mow your lawn during our fall cleanup service to help maintain your grass.
- Edging: Next, we will edge along your driveway, sidewalks, and walkways to finish the look of your fresh cut.
- String-trimming: Our team will trim any overgrowth around your landscape beds so that they look neat and tidy as well.
- Trimming: We trim your landscape plants to help remove the overgrowth.
- Pruning: Our professionals will prune the areas of your plants that have insects and diseases in order to help them grow healthier.
- Reshaping landscape beds: Along with trimming and pruning, we will reshape your landscape beds to carve out their best appearance.
- Weed removal: We also hand-pull and spray treat for weeds throughout your landscape beds.
Call us today to schedule our leaf removal!
At Picture Perfect Landscapes, we specialize in leaf removal! Our team uses the right methods to ensure that all the leaves are cleared from your property as efficiently as possible. You can take advantage of our leaf removal service by itself or as part of our fall cleanups if you want more detailed maintenance. This service is available in and around Memphis, TN, including Midtown Memphis and East Memphis. Give us a call today at (901) 246-7656 to schedule.